Saint John, NB
Canadian owned and operated
Home Cooked Meals
Most guests are Super folks and do not need to be instructed as to expectations…but the policies below are our Basic House Rules:
- You will be charged a $200 min cleaning fee, for smoking in the B&B. No smoking of any kind is tolerated in the rooms.
- If you do not have a credit card on file, a visual inspection of your room may be made at check out.
- Damages to your room, during your stay, will be charged to your credit card!
- Check out is 10:30am…unless other arrangements have been made and agreed upon.
- At check out please return your keys to the breakfast room.
- Please leave all windows closed during winter (cold season) or rain. Violation of this may result in being charged $20 AND anby damages.
- Illegal activity, drug possession, or noise disturbance is not tolerated and will lead to immediate removal with no refund.
- It is prohibited to cook any seafood related food.
- By proceeding to book in our B&B, you are indicating agreement to these terms given.
Thank you for choosing the Earle of Leinster B&B
Have a Question?
Basically we just ask you to be the guest that you would want someone else to be if you were staying at our B&B.
Quiet hours are from 10pm – 7am
No smoking or drugs
We provide a hot and delicious breakfast for our guests and do cater to gluten free and a limited variety for vegan.
However due to our small kitchen unfortunately we are not able to provide catered meals and are limited to changes in the menu.
We are also limited in dining room space so have an 8am or a 9am sitting on a first come, first served basis.
(Breakfast menu and times are discussed in detail at registration)
Free street parking or limited lane parking (3 cars).
(We only have one side parking so it is much easier to explain parking upon arrival).
Check In & Check Out
Checking in is from 2-6 pm but there are exceptions for early check in and we do provide late arrival instructions.
As we are not always at the B&B we do ask if you could give us a call about 10-15 minutes before arriving – otherwise you may be waiting for us to arrive rather than us waiting for you to arrive.
Cancellation can be made up to 3 days before arrival.
Visit Saint John in Style
We Have Rooms!
Contact us and see what is available for the duration of your stay here in Saint John.